Air Hockey Ikoncity Air Hockey Ikoncity

Add a mute button.

I don't want to listen to your music. I want to listen to my music. Add a mute button.

Better collision detection would be nice too, the puck goes right through sometimes.

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

Really good! :)

Besides just being fun, this game stands out because of its really fantastic presentation - where the bulk of Flash games seem these days to have very poor interfaces and blow off all the little details, this game just feels solid - it's intuitive, it looks clean, the sound is surprisingly rich. Thanks for taking the extra time to perfect the little things:)

Max

SBC Dressup [2] SBC Dressup [2]

+1 G. Love

But please credit it.

Eg-g responds:

OMFG HOW DO U NO G LOVE!!! HES MY IDOL! I WILL CREDIT HIM NOW!!! E-MAIL ME PLZ little_devill_14@hotmail.com
OMFG G RULES!!!

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Really impressive.

Interesting concept, solid execution.

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

Clever, well-designed

A nice concept followed through with a solid implementation. The only mistake I think you made was in making predefined levels - instead, I would have just made it so that as the level increases, more enemy types are introduced, the speed at which they spawn grows, and perhaps their health or speed increases as well. That way you could let the game go on forever rather than limiting it to 20 levels.

Good job all around, though, and I hope to see more.

Mani Golf Mani Golf

Actually,

There -was- another platform golf game, on the original Game Boy, featuring Itchy and Scratchy (like they say, the Simpsons have done everything). Yours is quite good all the same, though :)

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Simple, fun.

The core concept of this game is a solid one - just brilliantly simple. (I wonder if this has been done before...) On the other hand, its implementation could have been more interesting.

Nightmare Nightmare

Good fun.

It was certainly entertaining, but there were two things that bothered me: one, there was no way apparent to me to toggle the graphics quality. If you take out the context menu, you really ought to add it as an option. It may not seem important, but on lame old computers like mine it is (particularly since flash queues input for like, 10 seconds, so at times there was serious control lag). Two, when I got to the graveyard boss, the bunny was nowhere to be seen. This made fighting him impossible, as I could not shoot. Still, it kept me entertained for a few minutes, so good job.

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

Serious pacing issues.

The variety of level-up systems and attacks available was certainly impressive, but the game moves far too slowly to be worth playing for very long. What makes an RPG fun is character building, and this game definitely got that part right - but just getting a single experience point requires a lengthy, repetitive fight sequence. I simply couldn't be arsed to sit there for five minutes clicking the 'attack' button over and over again with an occasional heal spell tossed in for one lousy exp and 50 gp. There wasn't any real strategy required for the fights, so gaining new spells served only to make the boring wait go a little more quickly - there was very little strategic value to them.

All in all, I think it was a good effort, but because the fights were so uninteresting and the pace so slow, I just couldn't get into it.

Battleships Battleships

Bad choice of game type, friend.

Congrats: you took the most boring board game ever to be conceived of, and wasted your time adding nice graphics and sound. It doesn't matter how pretty you make it look, a bad game is a bad game, and battleship is -definitely- a bad game.