Aura: story mode Aura: story mode

I liked it.

Had no clue what was going on, but it sure looked cool.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Brilliant!

Great, now I have ADD. Jerks.

The Battlefield III The Battlefield III

Enough with the sticks already.

I can't believe Madness Interactive got beaten by a fucking stick movie. I can deal with getting 3.35 rating from you retards - I acknowledged ages ago that you all have no fucking taste, that the best I could hope for from the NG audience was that you'd buy some T-shirts. But it's just ridiculous. I mean, don't you guys ever get bored of this same stickfight crap over and over? I introduce something innovative into the portal, it receives a 3.35. This, on the other hand, has been done a million times before, but bing! 4.19! Forgive me for being a little bitter, but to me, that's total bullshit.

Ringfinger responds:

Killing Spree II Killing Spree II

God dammit.

There are so many of these stupid generic stick fighter movies on Newgrounds, and it's just dumb. It was a bad idea to begin with, and now it's an overused bad idea. Stick movies are stupid, and that's all there is to it.

mystery movie mystery movie

Ok

That was mildly amusing. I know it's an outside website and all, but it's related: http://www.flecko.net/view.php?page=NG%20Reviews

That's a collection of reviews I got for Super Kentucky Space Battles. I thought they were pretty damn funny.

Earthbound - Dat my Bitch Earthbound - Dat my Bitch

Mediocre.

Earthbound is a great game, but I can't give you a good score just for making a movie about it. This just wasn't funny. And I'm sick and damn tired of seeing "this is my first movie" or "I haven't used Flash forever" on every other entry; that's not an excuse to make a lousy movie. Why should anyone ease up on you because you're inexperienced? A bad movie is a bad movie. Maybe you should have done a few for practice before posting this, no?

MappyTheKlown responds:

Notice all my other movies were from 2000-2001. I wasnt making an excuse and I thought this was a good movie along with hundreds of other people that voted, so fuck you buddy. Your movies are boring as hell.

Aura Aura

Excellent.

I'm quite fond of this one. Very stylized. The movie itself definitely radiates a certain feeling, and I think that's the most important part of any piece of artwork.

Steve The Movie Steve The Movie

nice idea...

but horrible execution. It was really boring at times, and considering the animation and audio quality, it should have been a quarter of that size.

College University pt 6-2 College University pt 6-2

Good stuff.

This has pretty much everything that makes the Simpsons and other equivalent shows good. Just ship it over to korea so some kids can animate it better for you, and put it on network tv!

The Battlefield The Battlefield

Not bad, but it wasn't exactly anything new.

Not that you did a bad job with it. But the stick deathmatch thing, it's not what you'd call "original." Also, the music loop wasn't that great, and the filesize was ridiculous-it was obvious that you didn't even make an attempt to compress it into a more space-efficient form.

You clearly put a lot effort and time into it, but it wasn't anything special.